Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sisters

I realized today just how special my sisters are to me. Whenever anything interesting happens in my life, I reach for the phone and call them. Good, bad, or ugly, they are the first to know about it.

When we arrived home from our big furniture purchase, I was racing for the front door. Hubby commented, "You can't wait to call your sisters, can you?"

Well of course! The fact that I bought something new was big news. I had to share and not a moment to waste. I had the phone in my hand before I set my purse down.

Almost two hours later the first call ended. We had arranged, redecorated, and planned shopping trips. Joys and frustrations were shared. Major ramblings occurred. Every detail was thoroughly discussed ad nausem. That's what my sisters do. They share my life. I love them for it.

No comments: