Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yard Eggs and Brain Frequencies

Northern Louisiana was just ripe with blog fodder this weekend. Somewhere in Claiborne Parish (I think that's where we were) we passed a house with a small, white sign out front. (Dang it, the highway was too busy to stop and get a photo!)


The first thought to pop in my head was,

"Our yard has *never* laid an egg. How did they get their yard to do that???"

I think that proves that my brain is not tuned to the same frequency as other people's brains.

But oh, it gets worse....

Next thoughts in rapid-fire succession:

"Maybe we aren't fertilizing it with the right stuff"; and

"Maybe we have a boy yard."

Where is my strait jacket??? It gives me a such a warm feeling of security. I'm so lost when I'm in public without it.

No comments: