Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Merit Badge Awards Ceremony

Booda was feelin' no pain when she commented:

"Are you giving badges for Woods Peeing? I'm pretty good at it. I'm really, really good, though, at Pub Speed Peeing. That's definitely for the advanced. Although, there are always those times when it would be easier to just slap on a pair of diapers and regress with abandon."

OK then.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly award the following badges to Yahoo Scout Booda Baby:



1) PEEING - Beginner

Requirements: Successfully pee in the woods without wetting shoes, being bitten by a snake, or getting chiggers.





2) PEEING - Intermediate

Requirements: Successfully pee in an urban setting in under 30 seconds without dropping beer, getting rushed by a homeless bum for money, being hit on by a golden showers fetishist, or being arrested by law enforcement.





3) PEEING - Expert

Requirements: Successfully don adult diaper, drive across country, mace foe, and return home in less than 24 hours without being caught on closed-circuit camera or arrested by law enforcement. Wet car seats, diaper rash, or urinary tract infections void successful completion of any other requirements.



Y'all give her a big round of applause....

10 comments:

Sling said...

YAY Booda!!..You've always been an over achiever.

Miss Healthypants said...

Oh my God, that's hilarious! LOL! :)

By the way, I peed in the outdoors for the first time a few years ago, at a Jimmy Buffet concert. My sister-in-law actually had to teach me how to do it without peeing on my pants. LOL! I love that memory. :)

Speck said...

Miss HP - I imagine little Cheeseheads aren't taught the finer points of non-flush peeing at a young age. Squatting in a 6-foot snowbank wearing longjohns and a snowsuit is tricky business.

Anonymous said...

BWAAAAAH!
(Oy...much needed laugh attack)

Doralong said...

That was just hysterical!! Thanks, I really needed that laugh!

You go Booda!

LostInColor said...

oh HAHAHAHAHa! I love it. This is so funny, I am getting looks here at work from laughing so loud.

Br. Jonathan said...

Three snaps up in Z-formation for hilarity.

I once peed behind a bush in Toronto. There are no public facilities in Toronto.
Also, it was about 20 below zero.

booda baby said...

I'm SOO excited, I can't stand it!!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

I've worked HARD for this, too, so I'm not playing coy. No way. It's plain old nice to get a badge. I'm going to slap it onto my lapel and march ALLLLL over town. I'm thinking that wearing this will separate the wheat from the chaff. (?? I don't know. I heard people say that. I wanted to spell it chafe, which worked, too, but ... then that wouldn't have been at all what people say. Maybe what they MEAN, but not what they say.)

sageweb said...

Booda has always been my idol..and now she is even more. Great job on the badges...you are a talented little badge girl.

Miss Healthypants said...

"Squatting in a 6-foot snowbank wearing longjohns and a snowsuit is tricky business"....LOL! :)

Ya' know, it's not ALWAYS snowing there...just 9 months of the year! *hee hee*